• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Castaway|OPEN|werewolves/vamps needed

Ooh may I claim a non-magical princess role? I'll take another but the position is still in thought :D

May I ask what "Regular" under Creatures of the Night means? :D

Hello! I am very interested in joining this RP and was curious if the position of Prince for the Magic Kingdom is still open?

Hiya, Iโ€™m definitely interested,

Could i have Werewolf Princess,
And the 2nd non-magical Princess?

Hi all, I now officially have someone from every kingdom! Once everyone posts a character I shall be posting the main rp thread! I would like for everyone to either start making enemies, allies, connections, and tension. Otherwise, I will be choosing who is allied, at war, and such. Anything goes in this rp! This is similar to world-building, so if you'd like to suddenly go to war with an allied kingdom go ahead! I will playing quite a few character that are minor, such as civilians and probably some pirated. If you wish to create a pirate character go ahead. I will include a character sheet for pirates. Thanks!

Last edited:
Demon Knight, personal guard of Devil princess if possible
(I know I already made a character sheet but I'm still asking)
You are fine. Also, most people cannot tell what species another is. And no one has arrived at Larek but a siren and human wanderer. The party does not start till three days' time like the invitation said. So your character will be staying in a room until then. Not to mention, you cannot rp another person's character. I do not know when the person who created Ceres will join, but unless u have her explicit approval to rp her character I cannot allow it.

You can also not just assume another person's character will not attend the ball! Everyone has an invitation that's why it's freely viewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back