• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Carousel

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

embed.php

tumblr_n3f4sxwM8E1smqfiko1_500.gif

"Round and round like a horse on a carousel... We go"

One Autumn night, for fun a group of six friends decide to break into a abandoned amusement park that closed down for unknown reasons which makes the group curious. As they explore through the eerie park they separate by accident. Only to be encountered by a strange carnies which they fall under they love spell. The carnies' have a secret though...

They aren't normal

So basically this role play is about 4 teenagers (three boys and three girls) break into an abandon amusement park as it closed down years ago for a unsolved murder but they groups separates when they explore the park only to be encountered by a carnie who is some supernatural, making the humans falling in love with them and turning them somehow into the same species as the the carnie they fell in love with but they will have a chance to escape but it will be hard

Rules:

~ Make sure you can actually join this role play as many times I have created one they always drop out without trying it

~ Everyone is Heterosexual as there will be three boy carnies and three girl carnies as well

~ This will be a high casual role play

~ I want drama and mystery as well served on a silver platter

~ Humans aren't invincible

Roles:

Humans:

Girl #1 - Taken by @Sailor Adams

Girl #2 - Taken @NessieAlways

Male #1 - Taken by @ultraviolence

Male #2 - Available

Please ask if you have any questions! I would love to hear them!

The link is here:
Carousel | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Please do not steal someone else's role!
[/size]

(Dibs Melanie Martinez as a faceclaim)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ambivert7501

Guys! It's me, Geek with Me but I changed my name! You guys want to join?

AomanBrine said:
2 random questions: What are the types of carnies and what do they do?
Well the carnies are supernatural beings for example; vampires, demons e.g and technically they don't do anything but they dress up like they look like they have a job i.g the Ringmaster would wear something like a normal ringmaster would wear but a little bit more creepy. If you watch this video it may help: [media]

[/media]

It's an interesting idea. Reminds me of Something Wicked This Way Comes. But, being constructively critical of course, I feel like the plot points you want to hit are a little narrow.

if I could have a female carnie or human thatwould be great! Whichever is more needed.

lostviolence said:
Well the carnies are supernatural beings for example; vampires, demons e.g and technically they don't do anything but they dress up like they look like they have a job i.g the Ringmaster would wear something like a normal ringmaster would wear but a little bit more creepy. If you watch this video it may help: [media]

[/media]
You used Madden's face claim for the video!

Melanie is so cute and creepy and I love her!

I'll join. Sounds interesting.

Taking reservations?

I'll have a female carnie please.

StoneWolf18 said:
I'll take a human male please. ^^
@Of the Red you interested?
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]if I could have a female carnie or human thatwould be great! Whichever is more needed.

[/QUOTE]
NessieAlways said:
You used Madden's face claim for the video!
Melanie is so cute and creepy and I love her!

I'll join. Sounds interesting.

Taking reservations?

I'll have a female carnie please.
OMG! Thank you guys for your interest!

lostviolence said:
Humans:
Girl #1 - Taken by @Sailor Adams

Girl #2 - Available

Girl #3 - Available

Male #1 - Available

Male #2 - Available

Male #3 - Available[/size]

I wanted a girl carnie actually =)

@Sailor Adams

Click here for the link. I hope this will get more interest

Ah, you know I would love to and all, but I'm swamped at the moment. I have some other RPs to keep in mind, along with school. You know that I would participate if I could. Very sorry~

@lostviolence

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Girl human please

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry but it's already taken. I can give you a girl carnie instead? :)

Sailor Adams] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21154-lostviolence/ said:
@lostviolence[/URL] should the character be introduced as a monster or disguised as a human.
The monster will be a monster but look like a human at all time

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Would mermaids/ sea creature hybrids be unacceptable then?

[/QUOTE]
Sadly yes as there is no sea nearby the park but I will accept sirens

I'm having trouble coming up with monster ideas, any help is appreciated. I won't post too much tomorrow, I have dance all day, but I'll try to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back