• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

I bet Nat is gonna win with her Norwegian glory. Brown would have really long, unappealing leg hairs to match his scrawny legs. B)

I bet two goat.

I need to get myself a better pair of kick boxing gloves bc the ones I have, have minimal protection and like... They came apart at the seems. ;< I'm on a mission to get myself better gloves with my time here in Cali.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]I bet Nat is gonna win with her Norwegian glory. Brown would have really long, unappealing leg hairs to match his scrawny legs. B)
I bet two goat.

[/QUOTE]
Oh puh-lease

It's California, all he has to do is turn the corner and find a drag queen and they'll make him look like Lorde.

I feel like his drag persona would have a lorde kind of look to it.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]I need to get myself a better pair of kick boxing gloves bc the ones I have, have minimal protection and like... They came apart at the seems. ;< I'm on a mission to get myself better gloves with my time here in Cali.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god, I would have offered you mine, they haven't been used for like... 3 years now? But like, mine's probably too small <.< I have tiny tiny hands.

Nat said:
Oh god, I would have offered you mine, they haven't been used for like... 3 years now? But like, mine's probably too small <.< I have tiny tiny hands.
I have tiny hands, too lmao.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]I have tiny hands, too lmao.

[/QUOTE]
oh wait yes! You might actually have fit in mine, since we're both hobbits compared to the giants.

But too far to send them :o

Nat said:
oh wait yes! You might actually have fit in mine, since we're both hobbits compared to the giants.
But too far to send them :o
;( Damn. I would've made you send them here so fast.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit];( Damn. I would've made you send them here so fast.

[/QUOTE]
If we had lived closer I would probably just have chucked them over to your place until I started up again with kick boxing. But I sorta need to find a good studio first, and get back in shape (damn being ill for a year)

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]I bet Nat is gonna win with her Norwegian glory. Brown would have really long, unappealing leg hairs to match his scrawny legs. B)
I bet two goat.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to disappoint ya, but my legs aren't scrawwweennyyy

And I'd shave

I'm drunk, I should stay away

Brown said:
Sorry to disappoint ya, but my legs aren't scrawwweennyyy
And I'd shave

I'm drunk, I should stay away
Oh god no stay around and give us drunk-brown.

I'm overtired as it's 4 am sooo

This furry creature is sooooorta how I imagine Wes, @LadyOfSixVillages

I have gotten top comment on multiply pictures on the best of tumblr.

They're all Puns though.

I even got praised by the oh so famous Pun master Tim

I'm too sleepy and just dreamt that i missed my best friends wedding.

God that was a weird dream.

Nat said:
I'm too sleepy and just dreamt that i missed my best friends wedding.
God that was a weird dream.
That's like, the worst dream eveeerr! I would be so sad if I missed my best friends wedding

:( (((

Brown said:
That's like, the worst dream eveeerr! I would be so sad if I missed my best friends wedding
:( (((
Right?! And like there was this weird monster involved too

Brown said:
Wtf kind of dreams u having?! Missing a friends wedding AND a monster? I'd cry 3:
It was weeeird. And i can't even blame rp characters for this one

Heya people.

So we're gonna be ending the Hide and seek event about tomorrow in @Fallout Bandit @Brown @Stoked911 @oOBubblesOo @Halcyon @BlackJack

@Aes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and write up Butch getting Del to the medical bay or whatever today :P beyond that, my ass is dooonneeee

And totally sorry for drunk posting again. At least it was legible! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back