Can't We Just Learn?

Hey guys! Kai (Sam) has been extremely freakin sick and stuff. His job doesn't let him have time off for being sick either, so he now spends all of his free time sleeping. He said he may pop in once in a while, but he can't even text correctly right now lmao... He's probably permanently drunk. I'll pop in and post whenever I think my character would fit in best at, dunno when that could be though >.<

We can start probably sometime today, when Festi or Kosmos get online? I don't know about the others since they haven't submitted forms

I don't know how to start xD .

Are they going to be in their dorms or will they be actually starting class here?

DID WE EVER FIGURE OUT IF WE'RE USING UNIFORMS?!!?!

I THINK WE'RE USING UNIFORMS

idk

the way it started before everyone just kinda

went to class

but maybe they start just arriving and sorting out their dorms n stuff?

Arriving and sorting out the dorms.

I ACCEPT USING THE UNIFORMS.

Is everyone going to be roomed with someone? OR will Blackwell be one of those posh schools where everyone has their own room?

Hmm....

We can have three people a room. Co-ed dorms that way everyone will be close to one another.

i feel like anri is going to be a massive shitlord and just leave her part of the dorm messy and inconvenience everyone

Well isn't that wonderful xD .

I was making a list of everyone we have and gotdamn we have a lot of girls.

I guess I should hurry up with Boo. xD

I'm not sure if I want to mix up the old charries with the new ones. While that may help it's just eh.

We should be getting a new tab sooner or later so I can put up the dorms list.

But until then we can figure it out on here.

I have, like, one guy character, and he's..

Aric: IT'S A CONSPIRACY, RIN

..Odd, so hopefully his roomates don't like, I dunno, kick him out or something xD

I'm all for mixing the charries up, but if you don't want to thats fine ^^

Rin and Aric are somewhere else right? Or are they in the dorms too?

wait nope nvm. Disregard that.

Alright, before I post what I've made-

Did anyone want to be put anywhere specifically?

alrighty.

BADA BING BADA BANG BADA BOOM BOOM BOOM. THESE ARE THE NAMES OF WHO ARE IN THE ROOMS!

alright, before I do that. Just look at that sentence. Look at the rhyming.

GIRLS

Room 102

Syo

Blair

Nanami

Room 103

Kasha

Demi

Regan

Room 104

Kordana

Anri

Solana

BOYS

Room 105

Butch

Zori

Aric

(@SimplyCarnage @Kai Ghoul @Kordxna - This is just so you guys don't miss the rooming section. I'll have it up in a new tab later on.)

I'm sorry. I had to put Demi and Kasha in the same room. Demi hates Butch and Kasha has something going on with him. That's more for my entertainment. xD

Lol, there's so many girls that there's three dorms for them, and one for all of the guys. xDD

But yeah, looks good to me! Although I think Demi is trying to make it up with Butch and Carlos, so I'm not sure if she hates him, but IDK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back