• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Can You Feel My Heart?

Alexandria Williams

Just a depressed teenager.....
Marcy was at a Bring Me The Horizon concert. She was up in the front row, just feet away from the lead singer, Oliver Sykes. She would do ANYTHING to get close to him. Suddenly, some guys started beating her up. She was defenseless. Oli stopped the concert, and yelled at the guys who were hurting her. She was told to go onstage, and reveal the damage they have done to her soft, porcelain colored skin. They tried to pick a fight with Oli, but he ran backstage with her in his arms. They talked while everyone was watching the next band perform. At the end of the night, he drove her home, but that's not all. He gave her his number, and they talk more and more. She eventually becomes a model for his clothing line DROP DEAD.

Sorry if this sounds dumb..... I've been wanting to do one like this for a while now...... anyways, I will play as Marcy, and I need someone to be Oliver. If you would like to be in this...... please let me know! Thank you :)

Whoops cx I must've clicked on the wrong box! I will have to take this down

Also, I REALLY like your profile picture & your username <3 I love Gorillaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back