• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Can You Escape? (Always accepting)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Monster information:

1. Your monster morphs and evolves to what you fear and it tries to use your weaknesses against you.

Darkness/Shadow Monster- monsters formed from the shadows where people fear (shadow under a bed, in a closet, shadows im an alley, etc.)

Void Monster- monsters created from the endless void of greed, sorrow, and fear.

Pyro Monster- created in the depths of hell that feeds off the sinful souls in hell.

Hydro Monster- created by dark mages to destroy the last powerful magic users, gains power from every tear shed because of sorrow and pain.

Aero Monster- created by the accidental joining of wind spirits, gains power from the screams and cries that get carried by the wind.

Frost Monster- Formed when a unstable cryo mage's heart was broken by their love. Casting a spell that was forbidden they froze their heart till it shattered to pieces. Each piece of the heart then formed a frost monster. Feeds off of the feelings from broken hearts.

Electro Monster- formed by the merging of lighting and dakness, gains power from any energy source.

Energy Monster- formed from the negative energy people form, feeds off of the adrenaline caused by fear.

Terra Monster- created when dark essence was spilled onto the ground and soaked in. The combined dark and ground morphed into a monster,. It feeds off the energy of plants and trees.

Pm me if you'd like a different type.

Rules:

1. Be courteous of others!

2. No powergaming or meta gaming!

3. Your allowed no more than two characters though the number of monsters can be increased over time.

4. You can make up to 3 monsters for now. If they are your characters monsters that is fine but you can create one to go after another character. You are able to just be monsters for other characters!

5. Excessive swearing is not allowed though it is allowed in moderation.

6. Try to include everyone!

7. I cannot stress this enough, do not kill another player without their permission! If a character dies make another one.

8. Try not to be to op

9. Pm me if you have any further questions and if you have any suggestions on plot.

10. Have fun!

11. Like this post so I know you read the rules!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Of course!
*continues whispering* What should my character be..?

Also in goingnto was to a subway and get some food for my empty belly so I'll brb but il, wait for your response first

PotatoeValentine said:
*continues whispering* What should my character be..?
Also in goingnto was to a subway and get some food for my empty belly so I'll brb but il, wait for your response first
Ah im sorry! I was cooking for my younger siblings! And trying to talk with a friend at the same time. Well thats up to you. You can be both if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back