Can I eat you?

Vex Inertia

Jk. Hello, everyone. My name is Vex, a twenty something female from Jersey. I have been roleplaying for about four-five years now, though I think my skill has grown significantly! Just thought I'd make a brief introduction. If you ever want to roleplay, feel free to message me. I prefer one/one rp in all honesty. Take care ~

Nice to meet you, Vex! I hope you enjoy your time here and i hope you make lots of great friends. I also hope that you get to rp some awesome rp lol. I feel you on the one on one rps!

Sekki said:
Nice to meet you, Vex! I hope you enjoy your time here and i hope you make lots of great friends. I also hope that you get to rp some awesome rp lol. I feel you on the one on one rps!
Heh, thanks Sekki. What sort of roleplay do you enjoy, if you don't mind me asking. :3

[QUOTE="Vex Inertia]Heh, thanks Sekki. What sort of roleplay do you enjoy, if you don't mind me asking. :3

[/QUOTE]
It's no problem! ^v^ and I also enjoy one on one role play and I honestly don't mind any type of role play as long as it's one on one. I don't mind fandom, as long as I know the fandom I'm going to role play though. I've done quite a few oc role play too, and I don't mind replies varying from one line and a few paragraphs because in the end as long and the other person and I are having fun then it's all cool. ^v^

Yeah, I feel the same. I like to post a decent amount, from a couple sentences to my longest which is ten para's! lol. Never longer than that. :) Would you mind roleplaying sometime? If so, feel free to send me a Pm!

[QUOTE="Vex Inertia]Yeah, I feel the same. I like to post a decent amount, from a couple sentences to my longest which is ten para's! lol. Never longer than that. :) Would you mind roleplaying sometime? If so, feel free to send me a Pm!

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad we see eye to eye ^v^ I think the longest reply I ever gave was 5 paragraphs :o and sure I'll pm you if you also feel up to a role play ^v^

Lol trust me I understand, and Mhm!

Sekki said:
I'm glad we see eye to eye ^v^ I think the longest reply I ever gave was 5 paragraphs :o and sure I'll pm you if you also feel up to a role play ^v^
Lol same here, and shoot me that pm! :)

[QUOTE="Vex Inertia]Lol trust me I understand, and Mhm!
Lol same here, and shoot me that pm! :)

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty I got you ^v^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back