Can anything semi exalt? Demon Pacts?

garrowolf

I was just wondering if there was a way in the standard cannon rules for a spirit or a god to augment or embue a mortal with powers. Is there demon pacts and such?

I answered this in the other thread where you asked the exact same question.

-S

you could use the ride spirit charm. have a spirit fuse with him, i have an entire character who is just a spirit fused with a mortal.

Lotus said:
you could use the ride spirit charm. have a spirit fuse with him, i have an entire character who is just a spirit fused with a mortal.
Ride Spirit Charm? Is this a Ride Charm or a Spirit's charm? If it is a Solar Charm it won't work as I am trying to empower Mortals to create Priests of various Gods and Spirits. I wanted something as an alternate to the Thaumaturge that would be still a Mortal but more dangerous then normal mortals. I was envisioning various smaller religions working out this way.

The ride charm is a spirit charm...

It basically allows a spirit to combine with a WILLING human. It shows up in the Player's Guide and Ruins of Rathess

Cost 20 motes + 1 WP

Duration Indefinite

Type Simple

Minimum Conviction 5

Minimum Essence 2

Needs Possession

If the spirit's essence is 3 times or more then the host's, the spirit takes over. Use the spirit's attributes + abilities.

If the host's essence is 3 times or more then the spirit's. Use the host's traits, the host rules.

If they're within 1 to 2  points of each other, true fusion happens. Use averaged traits (attributes/abilities).

The combined being will always have the average of the temp essence pool of the pair (minus the 20 motes). If this is an exalt that fuses with a spirit, then the combined being's temp essence ALL becomes peripheral.

Also, the combined being has access to 1 spirit charm per point of total perm. essence trait. None of the charms can be dematerialized.

If the host is killed, the spirit is unharmed and returns in 1/3 the normal time. Using ghost eating tech or equivilant on the combined being DESTROYS both the host's souls and the spirit.

Using this charm allows a spirit to not run low on essence like materalization, and also, the spirit recovers essence as normal.

cool. I was thinking of something that augments a person but keeps that person's ego in control. I wanted something that allow for powerful mortal worshippers.

The spirit ride thing will also be useful .... oh yes.... yes it will....

dude trust me its hella fun to play it. I designed a human mortal who is combined with a Lion Dog, tons of fun and i manage to keep up with solars pretty well, at least in the beginning lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back