Camp Walla Walla

Cabin Leader Oath:

I__(Insert Name)__, agree to take honor in the tittle of Leader. In doing so I agree to the following. I will use all my team building skills for good. I will guide these fellow campers along their experience and help them make friends. I promise to obey the rules and be a role model to others. I also promise to lead this campers with the best of my ability and keep them safe on their stay at Camp Walla Walla.

Not+Taking+An+Oath+-+Matthew+5+verse+37.jpg

"I__Jeremy Marcus__, agree to take honor in the tittle of Leader. In doing so I agree to the following. I will use all my team building skills for good. I will guide these fellow campers along their experience and help them make friends. I promise to obey the rules and be a role model to others. I also promise to lead this campers with the best of my ability and keep them safe on their stay at Camp Walla Walla."

:wink: 
I am not sure if i should like or not the girls to guy ratio here.;-)

If any of you know any guys that would be interested please send them over =)

Or if you all want to double up as a boy feel free too!

We need some younger folks!

If anyone know someone who might be interested please send them this way!

Please and Thank You!

Okay seeing as no one else has joined

I'm going to merge both cabins together

Switch my young female character for a boy just to fill up the cabins.

I'll probably post an intro or something by tonight or tomorrow morning 
Alright Changes have been made I'll start this in a few =)

Hey Guys !

Just wanted to apologize for suddenly disappearing from the RP for . . a day, I guess?

Cause I was in a trip with my family and relatives, so we did activities that usually took the whole day

I tried going online but sadly failed to have enough time to catch up

Sorry again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back