• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Camp Mythik: Summer Sanctuary for Supernatural Creatures (Open and Accepting!)

Kane scratched the back of his head, "Well... Most nephilim don't really get to be like that until they are much older. We sort of age differently from other races. If I were a human I'd say right now I would be... Four?" He smiled, nodding. If anyone paid close attention they would be able to catch Kane acting similarly to that of a toddler. "Doing the right thing. Well what the right thing for you might not be for someone else, so that's another thing to consider."

@maeveeeed

Quinn

Quinn grinned, studying him for a few passing moments. "For a four year old, you are very wise. I envy you for that, and maybe then I would be less prejudiced at supposedly scary people." She sighed, a bit regretful for being aggressive to her cabin mate. "The right thing, I suppose, should not always be for someone...even if you don't love them unconditionally."

@Tetro

"Bored Velvet?" Hades asked as he stroked her hair softly while she lied down on the grass with her head on his lap. The girl didn't answer back right away as she was too busy trying to sleep. Sighing quietly, she held out her hand and started talking in a fast-fluid way.

"Is it obvious?" Velvet started and stared at him with an unamused expression. His face broke into a grin before chuckling as he stroked her head to make her fall asleep.

Asteria listened intently to the Thunderbird and a small glint of happiness entered her eyes. "'Tis going to be great and I expect thou team to loose at the end of year," Asteria smiled as her plate was halfway empty and her ears caught the conversations of the Kistune.

"He's only about 900 years old, he needs babysitting in my eyes," the Fae chuckled at her own comment and looked at Mr Keme, she was truly exicted for the activities that were to come and the Water Week that was to begin! Marina would love it and she was hopeful that she would come out of her sad ways. Especially finding out she was not on he same team as any Sprites she had met yet.

Dinner was indeed going to be joyful. "I think we should have a food fight, 'twill be an early ice breaking activity," the Fae, THE lady of the camp was asking for a food fight. True, she was regal but the Fae enjoyed the fun things of life.

@Du Pain

SNAP @CandidFox !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alena Ate her food quietly, listening to the conversations around her. She was amused by most of them, but refrained her self from laughing. She sat at the table until she could not take the boredom and listened into the idea of a food fight. She shifted in her chair.

"The age thing is more mental and emotional, that's what I mean." He nodded when he listened to her. "I could be prejudice towards everyone here if I wanted. But that would just lead to more problems than I'd like to deal with. I wouldn't really think of myself as wise either for being the way I am." He shrugged modestly. Kane frowned as he felt his joints and muscles starting to tighten up and ache. He stretched slightly, feeling rather stiff.

@maeveeeed

". . . . ." Velvet sat up unsatisfied when she noticed something. He wasn't soft enough. Frowning, she began to cuddle up against him while he watches her in amusement. His eyebrow raised by her wierd action. What was he, an object?

Sighing, he shifted himself into a comfortable position and let her do whatever she wants around him.

@LaDyGrEy >□>|||| Oh. May. Ged.

Quinn

Quinn stared silently, her head tilting slightly as he frowned. "Well, I can say you are a lot more wise than I am. I don't mean to be ignorant, I just never got to experience things, since, you know, white stags don't settle." She laughed, chilling as it was empty and hollow. "I wish I could be a nephilim, but I suppose your muscles are constantly aching." She concluded, as he suddenly stretched.

@Tetro

"If you were a nephil then you wouldn't be able to afford to be a girl lover. There aren't many left, the last of us are pretty much hooking up just so we don't die off. Also yeah, if I don't work out intensely for a few hours a day then my body starts to shut down." He sighed, feeling very awkward with the way his muscles and joints were acting up. "Interestingly enough, my aunt has four kids but she isn't into guys. It puts our desperation for survival into perspective."

@maeveeeed

Quinn

Quinn chuckled, quickly covering her mouth as her eyes became wide, "Oh gosh, I shouldn't be laughing over a species survival...but I guess I don't know how that would feel, having to basically hook up with men and have children just so your species can survive? That's a bit, stressful." She said, her brow raising at the idea of having to do any of that. "I definitely don't envy nephil, but I do envy your drives." She said, giving a casual smile to Killian, attempting to make it a bit more light in contrast to the subject of survival.

@Tetro

Raven

Raven ate the last of salad and replied dully, "Yeah, maybe. Do you think attendance to the party is required?" Raven glanced over at Yuuki, who was sleeping as a cat. Her being either a werecat or a Neko made sense given her personality.

@Du Pain @Yuuki Kagami

Last edited by a moderator:
Velvet sat on his lap and played with his hair just like a curious kid. Ruffling his hair and making it as messy as possible. Hades gave a soft growl and sighed. He felt like he was her doll instead of being her friend which is quite rediculous.

Looking down, his eye twitch and grabbed her. Suprising Velvet as she felt that she was being carried by him. She flailed and squirmed but he held her with an iron grip that prevented her from escaping. "Lets go get food..." Hades yawned and walked towards the cafeteria while carrying her. Meanwhile Velvet continued to struggle and didn't hear him speak.

"Oh don't worry, it's pretty funny." He smiled, reassuring her. "I wonder when we are gonna be able to play games and stuff... I have never been to a summer camp before, it's pretty okay so far though." He looked around, wondering if that one guy was around so he could ask him some questions. "Wanna go look at the board with me?" He offered.

@maeveeeed

Quinn

Quinn sighed in relief, pressing a hand to her chest. "I'm glad I met another newbie." She murmured to herself, very grateful that Killian existed. "Sure." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

@Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back