• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Harrow (summer camp RP)

Hannah smiled, or would have if she had lips to smile with. She zoomed around in hummingbird form. It had taken a total of one mintue to fully shift, but it made it faster and easier to travel. Especially when she got air sickness from the crowded and shakey airplanes. By herself she was fine, but with a crowd she felt restricted and she didn't like it. Landing ontop the commsion building she slid down locking around.

LilyannaGaming said:
Hannah smiled, or would have if she had lips to smile with. She zoomed around in hummingbird form. It had taken a total of one mintue to fully shift, but it made it faster and easier to travel. Especially when she got air sickness from the crowded and shakey airplanes. By herself she was fine, but with a crowd she felt restricted and she didn't like it. Landing ontop the commsion building she slid down locking around.
A male hummingbird looks up to one of the many human hives at the camp and sees Hanna perched on top of it 'back from migration already?' He thought 'well I better start early' as he hovered up to where Hanna was. He the tweeted "Back early are we?"

Cody sat on the bed. He looked into his duffel bag perched on the shelf. There were a few neat changes of clothes, hiking boots, a compass and a bag of Doritos. Cody opened the bag and was overcome with the smell of Nacho Cheese. A fine dust powdered his fingers and he took the first bite. Cody licked his fingers thoroughly before using his wolf sense to detect commotion outside. He placed down the bag and walked outside.

@Tonstad39

BoscarBoyJuice said:
Cody sat on the bed. He looked into his duffel bag perched on the shelf. There were a few neat changes of clothes, hiking boots, a compass and a bag of Doritos. Cody opened the bag and was overcome with the smell of Nacho Cheese. A fine dust powdered his fingers and he took the first bite. Cody licked his fingers thoroughly before using his wolf sense to detect commotion outside. He placed down the bag and walked outside.
@Tonstad39
Edwina turned to Cody while holding the crystal ball & its stand and said "Cody,what are you doing out here?"

Jack looks at his Clipboard. "Looks like I've got a girl Named Hannah,Now just time to find her." Jack walks around the Camp looking for Hannah. @LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghostpal10 said:
Jack looks at his Clipboard. "Looks like I've got a girl Named Hannah,Now just time to find her." Jack walks around the Camp looking for Hannah. @LilyannaGaming
Tonstad39 said:
A male hummingbird looks up to one of the many human hives at the camp and sees Hanna perched on top of it 'back from migration already?' He thought 'well I better start early' as he hovered up to where Hanna was. He the tweeted "Back early are we?"
Hannah let out a high pitched tweet that resembled a laugh, shifting back to normal form...and falling off the roof right in front of her counsellor. Her duffel appered beside her. Sigh, she rolled and got up. Smiling she made another tweet with her lips. 'Hello, next try not not startle me.' She then looked at the counsellor , praying he didn't the act she had fallen.

Ghostpal10 said:
"Hi I'm Jack The Counsellor.I see you'll be in spirit bound cabin this year.I hope you will have a great time here." @LilyannaGaming
A seven year old Elven girl then asked Hannah "I saw you turn into a hummingbird earlier, what magic did you use?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back