• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Halfblood: Civil War

Holo

The local outcast.
camp-half-blood-the-hidden-oracle-by-rick-riordan.png

"When the camp shrouded breaks its veil the ruler of chaos born shall be hailed, a shattered field will be found when the son of magic dies by hounds, invaded by Rome and attacked by the desert a camp will fall by fire and hearth, this is the prophecy of the seventh son."  

A prophecy made shortly before a group of campers completed a quest that destroyed the mist around camp. This had adverse effects such as strengthening magic and helping mortals see everything that was once unseen. Things have only been made more dangerous now that the most is gone. Monsters and other that's have grown stronger due to being studied and remembered by mortals. 

The campus have been tense as of late due to larger numbers of groups disappearing lately. Rumors of a third party being responsible are swirling and distrust is mounting. Worst of all is a satyr claiming to be hosting the god of destruction Persus. To make matters worse the only daughter of Hestia to ever exist was kidnapped after announcing a pregnancy. At the same time the seventh son of Hecate has also vanished and is considered the prime suspect along with two of his friends. Now a epic quest will be mounted to stop these threats and solve these mysteries. 

Is this still gonna happen, since I'd love to join. Mostly I'd like to be a son of Hades.

I am indeed interested.

Also, everyone here read ToA yet? I have an idea for third party members

Hey is this still open here??? Sorry for the tardy party :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back