• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Trundle said:
And one more question... Would it be ok if my character was cursed to look like a troll? Haha yes this is a strange question but I'd like to use this character that I made. :D
as long as it's explained well i don't see any issue with that.

Holy hell... I'm gonna hate using Ilya's power when her eyes aren't covered.... xD I'm having trouble getting details from the CS. lol gonna have to like pm everyone that gets looks at with her swirly eyes.

Alright so I gave up with the idea of the troll and I was wondering what other kind of creature I could make, so I thought, A SON OF LUPA! Is that OK if I make a werewolf? Sorry I am asking strange questions, and if I can't I will just make a demigod. :D

? Tech, you're like the second weirdest person I know.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

RyanJXavier said:
*narrows eyes* hm...kay
WHY THE FUDGE DO I MISS WHEN YOU'RE IN THE OOC?

SOUL! MY DRAWING SKILLS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER! I DIDN'T EVEN NEED A PICTURE THIS TIME!

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
really? i'm so proud. let me see. xD
I don't have anything to take a picture of with it right now, but I will in a few minute, then I'll send it to you. Also, I need to finish some touch-ups! I feel like a little kid who just got like 10 cupcakes!

When you say Soul, it confuses the hell outta me because my friend is Soul OMU

I am a dolphin.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I don't have anything to take a picture of with it right now, but I will in a few minute, then I'll send it to you. Also, I need to finish some touch-ups! I feel like a little kid who just got like 10 cupcakes!
Okay. :3

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]When you say Soul, it confuses the hell outta me because my friend is Soul OMU
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
THATS MEEEE

I've read all the updates of Homestuck and now I don't know what to do... *flops around* I can't wait till John's birthday for the next update!

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Holy hell. YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME! I WAS WORRIED SICK!
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
xD I still have Soul in my name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back