• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

? I meant while Robin and Vanessa were on the quest.

Robin is Carly's boyfriend

Thomas is Vanessa's boyfriend

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: *lays on the ground*
Gavriil: Get up.

Jason: Now where's Helena? I missed her this jerk of a creator hasn't had the willpower to even post here.

Antonius: Lay off him man

Valencia: Shouldn't you be getting back to Camp Jupiter Mr. preator?

Titania: don't worry I'm sure bolt over here will be fine besides you can pop in now and then, meanwhile maybe O can actually do something!!

Kai: Sorry jeez, I'll move you to camp or something.

Titania: Better

Sebastian: Try the mess hall

Titania: Hes right, been a few days since I last ate.

Jason: days?!

Titania: What? You don't need to eat much when you could just absorb people, and monsters, and.....essentially anything that tries to kill me.

Jason: people though?!

Kai: help me

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... *hiding*

Kai: Oh I get it so lost, so found, never mind, always matter. Clever clever Tercesasti. Can I call you sas?

Jason: *Looking around he gets frustrated and just takes of his shirt*

Jason: *Raises an eyebrow then steps back to get a look at Helena* What's all this then normally you hug me back...What's that you're hiding? *Still doing a perfect jack sparrow impression*

Jason: *Squints still jack sparrowing (ok let's just assume he's doing the whole jack sparrow thing until I remember to make him stop Kay? Nice) * You never laugh this much either, Helenaaaa what are you hiding?

So, can I post the intro for my twin?

OMFG! T^T Karan's name on my character sheet is actually.... Karyan.... SPELLING IT WRONG FOR MONTHS! T^T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back