• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Light said:
Okay but I don't know if I can help much. Can't even reply to Lilac. Wifi is so bad right now it took my tablrt 0 minute just to open up the typing space. Its probably not even gonna post and when I click over and over again. It's probably gonna make me spam post it. The internet itself is a troll.
( @StarrySkyofLostSouls )
Hmm... Well we could use what we used in the other Rp where his dead has to sent him off before they are attacked?

*looks at soul through puffy red eyes.* it's not here. I was invited into an rp by two people who love blowing up in my face and only one of them is ever actually sorry.

I asked the nicer one (who's supposed to be the only one in real power.) If I could bring a friend too and she said yes when the roleplay opens. *hugs soul.* please!!!!! I don't want to be alone with them but I don't want to not join the rp.

I don't know... I'll probably be fine until I express regret if it closes than I'll be bombarded with yelling until I've got no joy left at all. *shakes eyes dulling.* but that was last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back