• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Ethan: *Looks up at him and smiles* You have cool eyes like me too! ^o^ But... Why? They both seem like really strong woman who don't need a man to be happy...

Carly: Please be careful on that quest. The Nemean lion is dangerous! I know even someone like you could get hurt. I'll stay out of the lake until you get back. *stares at her boyfriend, worried*

Allie: *vanishes and reappears in Helena's shadow* sup *roundhouse kicks Helena*

Auron: I think your half-sister is trying to get the other girl to understand that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
Allie: *vanishes and reappears in Helena's shadow* sup *roundhouse kicks Helena*
Auron: I think your half-sister is trying to get the other girl to understand that

Ethan: *Tilts his head* Maybe... or it's deeper then that... Also... my other half-sister is weak... -.-

Allie: *twists with leg* no. But I'm faster. *slides back into shadow*hands appear below Helena and grab her feet.* sup. *pulls her into the shadow*appears out of another shadow with Helena and throws her at a wall*

Auron: oh! I see *points ball of liquid gold at Carly* don't threaten the kid unless you wanna end up like a Midas statue.

Robin: *sets Carly down and slams into Auron with a riot shield.* don't threaten her or I'll crush you. Like a midas statue.

Addison: *stares at chat in confusion* What the...

Elian: *pats head* Shhh

Auron: *coats Robins legs with a Gold blob and solidifies it* try that again with a block of gold on your legs.

Allie: *sighs* you are such a pain. He's my Ex. I'm allowed to talk bad about him. *steps backwards into a shadow* let's finish this in the shadow realm *vanishes*

Erik: Did someone say Shadow realm! *pulls out YuGiOh deck* are we gonna play legit YuGiOh?!

Carly narrowed her eyes. "I don't love him because he's making me stronger. I love him because he's the nicest guy I know and he protects me. He's funny, smart, strong, and when he runs, I can't keep up." She glared at them. "Don't hurt him!"

Robin: challenge accepted. *summons a pickaxe and splits the blob tackling Auron and messing with the boy's hair.* you must be another Roman. Such fire in your words.

Ethan: *Watching*Oh and Curly-Carly? I meant you use him to get stronger, by he is your reason for wanting to be better and be stronger... So you can always be by his side... and all that lovey dovey mushy stuff that people say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back