• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Alright well I will respond to everyone as Soleil, Sebastian, Jason, And Antonius. But Donovan and Valencia will have to be changed......anyone's characters open?

Mhm! I think Vahlen and Isobel are in the forest outside the campground, I think. There's also Karan in the Apollo ran medicus tent. And Opal is somewhere in the trees.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sup tech. What characters do I need to respond to and how much time has passed in the rp, also where are all my kids (characters) I know Sebastian is in the woods with Lia, Valencia was talking to Vanessa and Chiron . Donovan was with Chiron, but that'll have to change now too. Antonius is on the ship struggling to keep it from tipping over, Jason is in whoever's room with Helena and Allexandria. Soleil...still with Anthony at the fire right?........who is and isn't available out of those characters?
Antonius: *Sitting beside tania*

Jason: *sighs and cracks Helena's nose back into place

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Donovan went off to Evelyn... i mean he can if he wants.

Donovan will be most drawn to archers, those who can fly and anyone using light sooooooo that would mead Karan, Evelyn? And.....who else? Though Valencia....whoever wants Valencia can go for her she'll be chillin by the lake tuning her violin.

I think Donovan would be good for Karan another bright person to try and bring a smile to the young lady's face..warning he's kinda childish and pretty innocent but his demeanor can change in an instant showing his true personality and maturity.

That cool Techie?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Oh
Jason: You're right, it's not fair to freak everyone out, I'll calm down.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: My nose is broken because the ship pitched to one side and I ended up falling flat on my face!

I'll respond in the morning, Bishop and I have a snow day tomorrow so I should be able to do it gives me time to think on how I want Jason to react to Allexandria.

xD

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Donovan will be most drawn to archers, those who can fly and anyone using light sooooooo that would mead Karan, Evelyn? And.....who else? Though Valencia....whoever wants Valencia can go for her she'll be chillin by the lake tuning her violin.
I think Donovan would be good for Karan another bright person to try and bring a smile to the young lady's face..warning he's kinda childish and pretty innocent but his demeanor can change in an instant showing his true personality and maturity.

That cool Techie?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not making ships or rushing into relationships. And knowing Karan's psyche, you understand that she'll be unstable and dangerous. :) But it would be fun to have some interaction with her.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]I'll respond in the morning, Bishop and I have a snow day tomorrow so I should be able to do it gives me time to think on how I want Jason to react to Allexandria.

[/QUOTE]
Jason isn't in camp so he can't react to Alexandria.

I don't mean ship well friendship yeah, but not relationship. That will happen with...Evelyn right soul? And. I meant Allie, her full name is Allexandria or something, unless she did go to camp And I don't know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back