• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
....I'm nothing special... i don't see why people tell me that i'm great, funny or cool to talk to if they are just going to end up gaining my trust before breaking it...
And people wonder why I don't trust them or care about their opinions. But it goes both ways. I however don't have to ask why I'll die with no spouse or kids let alone some significant other.

*smacks Holo* staph that! We're your friends... If you think that's the way you are, then why do you have us. We are your friends and trust me. You say this now, but one day you'll find whoever it is you're meant to be with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard that way too often but people forget me unless I've got something they want. You guys aren't my friends though. You're all like my second family. *hugs bishop.* even if you are a small mammal.

Why are we all so depressed? I usually go to this site to escape from sad stuffs... I mean, right now I'm not depressed, but there are a lot of times where I am.

Holo said:
I've heard that way too often but people forget me unless I've got something they want. You guys aren't my friends though. You're all like my second family. *hugs bishop.* even if you are a small mammal.
Second family? ouo wow I didn't think you considered us that close

We all have problems like that... Sometimes this is the best place to find people to talk to. *grabs holo* yes. *hugs* I think this counts....

BishopOfKings said:
I would hug you back but.. *moves stubby legs* can't... Move hands... I feel like a furry T-Rex....
big-head-little-arms.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back