• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Donovan: Wh- where am I......where's mom?

[/QUOTE]
Elian: Long gone, or dead.

Soleil: *Smiles* Took you long enough silly boy.

Donovan: *Ears perk up when he hears archery he turns to Evelyn and Bridget* There's an archery contest? *looks excited, then looks at Elian oddly* you kidding right my mom wouldn't die and definitely isn't long gone....who are you?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *staring at the stars and smiles a bit*
Evelyn and Bridget: *Arguing about who would win in an archery contest*

[/QUOTE]
Opal: Izzy, Isobel. What are you watching up there?

Evelyn: *Glances over* We were just putting bets on out of all the gods who would win an archery contest... but i think there is one since the Huntresses of Artemis are at camp...

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal: Izzy, Isobel. What are you watching up there?
Isobel: Hm? Well I wish the stars were out right now... i miss their gleamer.

Donovan: Oh are you kidding? Mom would totally win seriously....wait the huntresses are at camp?! I gotta get there.....how do I get there from here....where is here?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Evelyn: *Glances over* We were just putting bets on out of all the gods who would win an archery contest... but i think there is one since the Huntresses of Artemis are at camp...

Isobel: Hm? Well I wish the stars were out right now... i miss their gleamer.

[/QUOTE]
Opal: The stars are just playing Hide N Seek. They'll be back before you know it.

Evelyn: *Looks amused*This is the out of character chat... The camp is in the other thread. And who is your mom?

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal: The stars are just playing Hide N Seek. They'll be back before you know it.
Isobel: *Smiles a bit* I suppose that's true, isn't it?

Donovan:Artemis! Wait.......Ooc?

Valencia: *Appears beside them* I could ask them to peek through the sky if you'd like.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Evelyn: *Looks amused*This is the out of character chat... The camp is in the other thread. And who is your mom?

Isobel: *Smiles a bit* I suppose that's true, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Opal: Yeah, I should know because I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

Isobel: *Giggles*It's okay. *looks at her*

Evelyn: *Raises a brow* Hm... Anyways it's over there.*points towards the direction of camp*

LuckyANDKitty said:
Opal: Yeah, I should know because I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
Isobel: *smiles a bit at her*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Isobel: *Giggles*It's okay. *looks at her*
Evelyn: *Raises a brow* Hm... Anyways it's over there.*points towards the direction of camp*

Isobel: *smiles a bit at her*

[/QUOTE]
Opal: *looks ahead* Tis a strange world we live in.

Valencia: Alright *disappears and reappears beside Violet* Boo!

Donovan: Ok thanks let's go tracker. * a dire wolf leaps out of nowhere landing beside Donovan* He's always around even in places that you wouldn't think a wolf of any size would get to he always comes when I call. *Scratches behind Tracker's ear causing the wolfs enormous leg to thump against the deck*

Allie: You swear off RELATIONSHIPS.

Erik: Lucky... I responded to Elain ages ago... I'd like to be able to do something.

Bishop: *typing* stupid internet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
Allie: You swear off RELATIONSHIPS.
Erik: Lucky... I responded to Elain ages ago... I'd like to be able to do something.

Bishop: *typing* stupid internet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky: I go in and out Erik. I'm like an antenna TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back