• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Is Freddy going to be there?

9f71028a9d1a6d1913e9a3664c650b06.jpg

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Jonathan: the way your smile helps me realize I can actually interact with people right. The way you know how to have fun without pushing the line. It's all perfect. *kisses her gently.*

explosiveKitten said:
KT: ya know I heard they're having something called a "sleepover" at the fazbears tonight.
Holo said:
Jonathan: the way your smile helps me realize I can actually interact with people right. The way you know how to have fun without pushing the line. It's all perfect. *kisses her gently.*
Dorothy: Oooo! Really?

Kat: *Blushes and kisses back*

Titania: Fairy queen?! Bitch! *Throws her other dagger at Alec*

Sebastian: Not the best with words is she?

Antonius: Be careful she might turn on you.

Sebastian: I'm the son of death what will she do to me.

Titania: I'm the daughter Of bloody murders and violent deaths....

Antonius: Aaand, FIGHT!

Titania: Fuck off.

Jason: I thought you,......you're right that was stupid. *Leans up on his elbows* Bet a kiss would make it better though.

Soleil: Yaay I'm on my way!!!! I'm so excited.

Jonathan: *puts her down very gently.* and that's why I love you. *kisses her nose blushing deeply.*

Valencia: *Sidesteps and smacks the pan down with her sword spinning around her wrists and smacking Violet on the butt.* You have to attack with more strength, but be aware of your body try not to leave yourself open.

Holo said:
Holo: i'm not fluffy I'm furry.
Jonathan: to me you are. Completely perfect. The way you look and talk with how my hand fits perfectly with yours. *takes her hand lacing his fingers with her's.*
Lucky: YOUR HAND FITS IN MINE LIKE IT'S MADE JUST FOR ME

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Dorothy: Oooo! Really?
Kat: *Blushes and kisses back*

[/QUOTE]
KT: Mhm! We should totally go and *demonic inner voice* (SEPERATE THEIR BODIES FROM THEIR HEADS) *back to normal* tuck them all in and *demonic* (STUFF THEIR FLESHY CORPSES INTO A SUIT) *normal* sing them a lullaby or something! Doesn't that sound nice?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Titania: Fairy queen?! Bitch!
Jason: I thought you,......you're right that was stupid. *Leans up on his elbows* Bet a kiss would make it better though.

[/QUOTE]
Alec: *smacks the other knife away* Titania is the name of the fairy queen in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"! So you are the fairy princess! OOOOOO!

Helena: Damn not a minute after being smashed onto your back by me and you want a kiss? *leans down* god you're such a weirdo *kisses him passionately*

explosiveKitten said:
KT: Mhm! We should totally go and *demonic inner voice* (SEPERATE THEIR BODIES FROM THEIR HEADS) *back to normal* tuck them all in and *demonic* (STUFF THEIR FLESHY CORPSES INTO A SUIT) *normal* sing them a lullaby or something! Doesn't that sound nice?
Dorothy: *Giggles and claps her hands* Yes!

KT: *demonic voice, heads turns 180 degrees to look at Kitsune* (WE'RE GOING TO STUFF HIM FORCEFULLY INTO A SUIT AND WATCH HIS BLOOD LEAK ONTO THE WIRES) ... *normal* we're gonna play with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back