Camp Half-Blood Redefined

And I, you. *huggles* How has life treasured you today? I hope nothing but blessings have been placed upon your wonderful shoulders.

Your sweet words are as if they have been granted by a goddess, your voice like a lyrical melody. My day was quite pleasant, but it is interesting how a hilarious event can suddenly become not so hilarious when someone you hardly know talks about it behind your back - which is what happened to one of my friends, who happens to be very quiet unless around people she is comfortable with (though she will never surpass your greatness, of course, my love), literally screamed in English because a bug had crawled onto her hand. She was laughing hysterically afterwards until I told her that I heard perhaps the most pathetic guy in the school talking about it. Didn't give him a very nice talk. But I felt good after that. How has your day been glorified?

Adelina can speak French, Russian, and Italian, but no other language. Alec can speak all languages, though.

Alright Alec can go ahead and take over with the Greenlandic and the Chinese languages then

Unless any other chracter(s) can speak it then he can just chill a little then

Solely by your glorious presence, my eternal love. And fret not, I would never be jealous of another. I know our love is more inseparable than Cygnus. I'm glad you gave him the stern talking to he deserved, though I think he probably deserved more. If he could just find a love as pure and brilliant as ours, perhaps he wouldn't be that way. Alas, nothing can ever be equivalent to our love. Seeing you makes all my troubles melt away.

Evelynn can speak pig Latin . . .

I am at a loss for words. Life without you, my darling, would be pointless. It is like a dream when we are together. You are indeed correct; our love is endless, ceaseless. You will forever be in my heart, no matter where you are. You always know what to say to me, and I feel better whenever I am talking to you, my love. And Evelynn, with her spectacular skills in pig Latin, will be of utmost help to the plot.

If ever needed, Jin can speak Chinese, Japanese, Mandarin, and Vietnamese languages

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Chinese wise, he knows Yue ( Cantonese), Wu (Shanghainese), and Minnan (Taiwanese). He doesn't know Minbei (Fuzhou) fluently. But can understand it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Forbidden City or Great Wall? (I don't know which of those dialects are spoken at any of those places though)

Or random factory

Yeah, that would be so cool. Mandarin is spoken at the Great Wall as well. I went to the Great Wall a few years ago with a friend and her highly annoying 6-year-old brother! It was a giant noodle! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back