Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Her performance on The Voice last night was awesome! Her song reached number three on the Itunes charts! Best rendition of one of Drake's songs ever 
Yeah that's right I'm fanboying over Christina Grimmie...deal with it!

Tyler is Amazing! I'm so glad KAT was saved! I was voting like Crazy!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm I guess to find some ground between our Voice opponents we might as well cheer for team Adam on this thread since they're both on it

Where they show who got saved? Yeah.

fanboying that's a new word

I haven't been really paying close attention to this season. The last season I actually followed was the one that Cassadee Pope won. She's AMAZING!

Bria and Tess didn't make it to the top 8

Yeah I found her on youtube too...um around 2012 I think. Then I heard she was on the Voice so I'm just watching this season

I have deemed it Ash's job to make fun of Cupid.

As you know ^ I have deemed it Cupid's job to make people temporarily fall in love....watch out Ash looks like you're next. It also looks like Cupid has decided his four victims (The two that get shot with different arrows and the two that they fall in love with).

Cleaning bathrooms *sigh* My dream job...

You're assigning people? That is true evil Ryan.

BishopOfKings said:
Wait you ASSIGN people to the ones hit by arrows!?!?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ryan's evil and cray cray.

Eh no. But this time since they are about to travel, I will indirectly give them their assigned partners...so actually in a way YES. Unless I just let them be and let them choose (Like Evy chose Amaya) 
I AM NOT evil and crazy.

It sucks that I must pretend like Ash does not know this.

As long as Ash becomes no ones lovesick slave I guess I can survive

Ok... Love Arrow resistant pants... Check. Love Arrow resistant jacket... Check. Love arrow resistant helmet... Check. Love arrow resistant boots and gloves... Check. Love Arrow resistant Underwear... No...no no NO!!! WHERE IS IT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back