Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Love's freakin' everywhere in this RP. Pepper's over here on the Bacherlorette apparently. Adri and Harry were only supposed to be buddies >.>" Now I'm just playing along, lol

~All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is loooove. Love's just a game

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
xD apparently nice is the new flirting strategy.

[/QUOTE]
SOMETIMES I dont want it to sound like those naturally nice characters are flirting all the time

lol I meant she's losing the flirting stage because she's not liked by anyone because of her.... personality lol and no, she's not a contestant.

"But will they ever leave Brazil? (aka will adri and harry ever get on the plane) (aka our half horsey is dying of impatience. Will she ever see the group at all)"

Just come down guys! Don't pounce on Pepper!

We need Pepper alive or Zach won't know who to look for... Even thought him and Ryan were childhood friends before Zach moved to Greenland with his dad, who then got married to Pepper's mom who was also in Greenland after having sent Pepper to Camp half-blood.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]We need Pepper alive or Zach won't know who to look for... Even thought him and Ryan were childhood friends before Zach moved to Greenland with his dad, who then got married to Pepper's mom who was also in Greenland after having sent Pepper to Camp half-blood.

[/QUOTE]
Wait I need thumbtacks and yarn now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back