Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Titan children are basically gods -which are not allowed. For example *drum roll* CALYPSO!

He's more on level with the gods, he wasn't born with the titans, but more on level with the 12. Also he's had kids so it works

Funny thing: Chiron died very early on with Achilles as witness. *snickers* Ah.... 
But all Chiron's kids were part nymph because typically saytrs, centaurs, and creatures like that don't get involved with mortals.

.... so if that's the case, there's a lot that kinda were born from primordial dieties that are higher than gods.

For example, nyx,Eros, and their brothers and sisters.

LuckyANDKitty said:
Funny thing: Chiron died very early on with Achilles as witness. *snickers* Ah.... 
But all Chiron's kids were part nymph because typically saytrs, centaurs, and creatures like that don't get involved with mortals.
Because horses dun wanna do the woman

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Well, she's half human, my character was accepted, so that's that and I won't change it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not telling you to change anything. -_-

I'm a mythology junkie so learning the facts and spouting them is just one of my hobbies. 

explosiveKitten said:
Because horses dun wanna do the woman
Sounds like too many complications honestly. And I'm not even talking about that....

Okay, he's not a Titan, but he's definitely not a god! He's just the awesome hero trainer.

Well, Chiron does have a wife who is a nymph and three kids with her or something, right? I don't have anything against Vanessa being the daughter of Chiron, though, of course! But if you just wanted the powers, then Apollo has the same powers (and much more) - only if you want though.

People like my character because I thought outside the box. I didn't break any rules and, she's a half blood. Perfectly acceptable at camp half blood. It's not called camp demigod, so no rules were broken. *smiles*

half blood

noun

noun: half blood; noun: half-blood

1. 1.
    dated
    the relationship between people having one parent in common.
    "brothers and sisters of the half blood"
    • a person related to another by having one parent in common.
      plural noun: half bloods

[*]2.

offensive

another term for half-breed.

u.gif

Loki <3 

XxJuliaxX said:
Well what we mean is the second option ... it's not offensive! It's a compliment!
To some demigods it may be an insult

Users who are viewing this thread

Back