Camp Half-Blood Redefined

YES YOU DID THE THING SAID "The other player left the game, which means you win!" 
YES IT IS RYAN 
MAKE AN ACCOUNT SO I CAN DEFEAT YOU ON MULTIVERSE!

DON'T DO IT RYAN 
IF YOU BEAT HER IN ONE GAME, SHE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE UNTIL SHE BEATS YOU IN THE EXACT SAME GAME

I've been locked out of my house for 2 hours. Sigh. It'll be another hour and a half till my bro comes home. *facepalms till near death*

I'M JUST TAKING A BREAK! I'll work on it after okaaay?! MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIX YOUR CLICKER THEN

I AM NOT A POPTART

I meant the characters in the game are poptart people

*sigh* I don't think holo's posting anymore. So, do you guys want to move to morning (Still wait for Julia as we go to the airport...but hey at least they're awake) or wait for julia?

Sorry I left Lucky but I must eat ;~;

Well, as I already said, if you do move on to the next morning, it will be unlikely that I will find a way to catch up and I'd really rather not write about her being away in the middle of the night ... so my best ideas are to either just completely forget she exists or to stay awake (which, now that everyone has been rushed to sleep regardless of my complaints, would be inconvenient) and I would definitely not like the entire group to be waiting for me, so I guess just completely forget Adelina exists?

XxJuliaxX said:
Sorry I left Lucky but I must eat ;~;
Well, as I already said, if you do move on to the next morning, it will be unlikely that I will find a way to catch up and I'd really rather not write about her being away in the middle of the night ... so my best ideas are to either just completely forget she exists or to stay awake (which, now that everyone has been rushed to sleep regardless of my complaints, would be inconvenient) and I would definitely not like the entire group to be waiting for me, so I guess just completely forget Adelina exists?
Are you still going to be in the RP at one point?

Okays hapa. There, my post is done to the best of my abilities when it is humid and hot in my house, and I'm trying to keep my kittens cool.

Yep, the twins are officially dead, or captured *shrugs* Either way I'm finished with them

But ... but Railynn ......

Uhh maybe a monster could attack like some time after they fell asleep? Only if you want to though ... it will probably affect whether or not Adelina lives through the drakon battle, but that's not important of course. It's my fault I got left behind anyway ... AND RPNATION'S UNTRUSTWORTHY DRAFT SAVING SYSTEM

Well, if any of you have been wanting a monster attack recently, there's your idea ;) After all, over fifteen demigods in one unprotected building (including seven children of the Big Three WOW)

I shall see what happens with Railynn. When is morning?

Techie. You are so cool. Saving the planet with solar plants n stuff. I'm jelly. I'm just starting school tomorrow. Bein a nub n stuff.

Tipped over in chair to trying and get my ring off the floor, and landed flat on my back. MY FINGER HURTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back