Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I feel like their hq in China should be in the great wall and that their hq in Egypt should be in a pyramid or even underground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's okay, but it's a lot like the Percy Jackson series, except with Egyptian gods. It's also a lot unlike the Percy Jackson series. I haven't read one of its books in a while though.

Ah interesting

Cool I'm a "well-known resident" now! Anyway...do any of you know how to speak Portuguese, Greenlandic, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Tagalog, or Russian?

Unfortunately, I can only speak French, but I do know a very small amount of Mandarin Chinese, like numbers and how to say "I want watermelon."

xD it's "Wo yao xi gua" but it's pronounced sort of like "Whoa yow she gwah"

When we went to China a few years ago I just went up to this farmer guy at a farmers' market and said that because I knew how to say it

Nah, he was some really really wrinkly old guy, but that did happen to my dad once when he was trying to speak Chinese to this other guy xD

My dad's American, but my mom is American-born Chinese. You?

Where is Lucky right now, she's supposed to be online !

Someone's kind of demanding

Filipino, Chinese, Australian, British/English whatever you want to call it, and Spanish 
To point out the parents like you did...my dad is Chinese and Australian, while my mom is British, Filipino, Spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
But hopefully Lucky didn't go to sleep while leaving the hope that she might be online behind to be destroyed? ; -;

My dad's grandparents came from somewhere in Europe, Germany and Poland and some other place.

That's kewl. 
Now I'm tired so I'm going to read myself to sleep.

Yea, I fell asleep after the Sparta hashtag *cheeky grin*

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

*Sings loudly* I'M A LITTLE BIT LOVE DRUNK. EVER GET THAT FEELING WHEN YOUR MILES AWAY?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Also.... So Evelynn will be on the search for Mason. Who else has them skills... oh Adelina does have good skills too. Hm... I don't know who else has skills for rescue and recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back