Camp Half-Blood Redefined

@RyanJXavier We only choose one pet, right? But aside from Nutmeg, is Adelina allowed to have a really murderous owl she can summon using her bracelet that's not NECESSARILY a pet but, um, a helper?

zebracorn_by_daio-d4y3saa.jpg

This is the perfect pet for everyone guis.

XxJuliaxX said:
@RyanJXavier We only choose one pet, right? But aside from Nutmeg, is Adelina allowed to have a really murderous owl she can summon using her bracelet that's not NECESSARILY a pet but, um, a helper?
Yeah

By the way I have an asb meeting for three hours starting now so I'll talk to you guys later

Someone typed Hades Hadies and now I'm irritated... Especially after seeing someone repeatedly type Zeus Zues

LuckyANDKitty said:
Someone typed Hades Hadies and now I'm irritated... Especially after seeing someone repeatedly type Zeus Zues
Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues.

RevolverOshawott said:
Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Hadies Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues Zues.
You've found my only weaknesses. Poor spelling and weak punctuation. *curls up and dies*

:3 
Oh yea how come no one is suspicious about a griffon and a pegasus wondering around town? shouldn't those attract the attention of scientist?.

What? You guys don't have mythical creatures roaming the streets of America usually?

My dreams are shattered xD

It would make it more interesting if they have to keep their mythical pets hidden from strangers eyes otherwise it might attract The Scientist's attentions.

Griffon is disguised, but I don't know what the mist shows a pegasus as 
And that my demigods is why we rely so heavily on mist, and -thank the gods- haven't been caught yet!

Oh yea wanna know how big will Serafina's direwolf would be?

Sj8xXFl.png

Don't worry he/she wont start out that big he would gradually grow in size as the roleplay progresses.

He/she would be around this big when Serafina meets him/her
EWcwRAy.png

The griffin is tiny. It looks like a bird. The Pegasus... Yeah that's just a bad decision to bring it into the hotel lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
The griffin is tiny. It looks like a bird. The Pegasus... Yeah that's just a bad decision to bring it into the hotel lobby.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea lets bring a winged horse into a hotel lobby no one would notice at all.

Serafina could just say her direwolf is just a fat alakan malamute until it grows too large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back