Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Julia you have to pick 1 Million flowers each flower must be a different breed of flower, but they all have to have the color Orange as one of their natural colors. Then you get the ring.

lol why are you so against it?

You were so dramatic with it.

Think about it...when the spell was wearing off, Adelina pulled Ryan into a kiss. Then BAM jk! She pushes him away and is like "NOW IT'S AWKWARD". Now she's this character who vanishes from everyone and uses them to get a ride around the world.

Ok Time to Go crazy on the summer reading… with four days til school starts… LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Kitty i said the flowers have to have Orange as one of its Natural colors

BishopOfKings said:
Ok Time to Go crazy on the summer reading… with four days til school starts… LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Kitty i said the flowers have to have Orange as one of its Natural colors
That's me right now^

BUT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HIM AND NOW SHE REALLY HATES CUPID AND SHE FEELS SO EMBARRASSED AND EVERYTHING

I have to read two books and they come tomorrow because I ordered them like three days ago

wait what about vanishing from everyone and using them as rides to get places? 
WELL sorry about being realistic about her personality it IS like the one thing she wouldn't be able to handle

Hmm well if it took only 29 hours to make a button that wipes all cliffs in the world from existence, it can't take too long to make a button that allows you to see with color, right?

I'm confused

Did my post start out like that I don't remember there being a random "n" I said something like "n"

Who know why it happened. And if the buttons are specific to me they take longer. It would be easier to make a button that fixed all animal colorblindness, but that will still take 37 hours to make 
Hey if the person who was altering out posts earlier is back, can you please stop. You're not wanted here and you're not funny. So please leave this Rp page, and let us go on with our day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back