Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Now I'm gonna have nightmares, I already had nightmares about some chucky toddler chasing me in a demented Mickey Mouse amusment -more like horror park. I found the first eyes creepier than the nipples

I have a small folder full of failed colored drawings. The final copy is still a little dark but it's what I'm looking for. Now I'm using my three failed attempts to test colors now. Ugh this is annoying. Hopefully this turns out good.

Kai I dont rarely screw up drawings, unless they are for me. Not like if I'm drawing something for other peeps.

Done. Definitely good... Except for the corner, man that's rolled up.... Whelp tomorrow I should have it uploaded... Oh crap! It's 2:30!! I thought I set an ala... I set it for 1 pm.... Stupid!

Take a chill pill man. Stuff happens. You have to push through the bad to get to the good. I don't know who said that but props to that person.

Is it acceptable if I change my picture for Raiko? That guy bothers me. I was rushed when I picked him out. That was not a good choice of mine. 
And also, who is dead so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back