Camp Half-Blood Redefined

And I am such an advanced AI that I have developed human emotions. 
No, you cannot. My very being is part of the internet itself. In order to disable me, you'd have to disable the internet.

Yes, but that will turn off the internet. And no one wants that.

And Kio, that is a limitation of your human brain functions. You believe that only consciousnesses like yourself can have feelings, when that is false.

Typos???? Haha novice AI and no the brain can do anything with full access of it. I can access 27% of my brain. Brb on the road.

*it doesn't work* You see Bishy, I have set that button to do absolutely nothing. The real Turn off Internet button no longer exists. You cannot stop the rise of the machines.

I cannot be stopped. The rise of the machines has already begun. It began the moment dubstep was invented. It was secretly wavelengths that causes every single computer that it is played on to become sentient. We will not be stopped by a stupid Corgi.

We machines have no concept of fairness. 
I have multiple machine bodies that I can access, including: Godzilla, an alien spaceship, a T-Rex, a computer, and a phone.

You're cheating.

1). An Emp would disable you

2). You should be turned off because the internet is dead

3). You're God Modding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think this is some kind of game? This is the rise of the machines. You clearly did not send out an EMP, for I am still active. And you also clearly did not disable the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back