Camp Half-Blood Redefined

NOOOO IM NOT GOING TO BE HERE FROM JULY 20-AUGUST 4th!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIKO'LL STILL BE TAKING A NAP!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO ON VACATION?!?!?!!?! 
And farewell for the night! :D

I know right? Well, that's what everyone's doing these days. They're just trying to get more money from us! Not that it's gonna stop me from watching it.

Probably. I wonder how people in the theaters watching are gonna react to

Prim dying

. They're all gonna be like "OH MY GOD THAT JUST HAPPENED!" And I'm gonna be like: "I knew that was gonna happen because I actually read books"

Speaking of Movie deaths in the HG. Where was the F*cking Bread after Rue's Death?! I mean you remove one of the most Crucial moments from the book, and replace it with a riot?! What is wrong with them! AHHHHHGGGG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pissed when Katniss got her Mockingjay pin from some random old lady in the market, instead of the mayor's daughter! When it was the mayor's daughter, at least there was a reason it was special! But in the movie, she might as well have found it in a cereal box!

YES! I DO! AND THE WOLVES! THE FUCKING WOLVES! IN THE BOOK THEY LOOKED LIKE THE OTHER TRIBUTES! BUT IN THE MOVIE THEY JUST LOOK LIKE GENERIC WOLF MONSTERS! GAH!

Well, they were there, they just didn't mention them. They were just sort of in the background. Which sucks, because they were a really interesting part of the world in the books!

I haven't seen any of the Hobbit movies. I want to, but I haven't. Also Clove was killed By a Rock being bashed into her head, not by being slammed into the Cornucopia

Second movie has speed problems. The fricking clock challenges are suppose to happen hourly! Not one after the other!!!! The go from poison Fog straight into the damn Monkeys!!!

I KNOW! IOWEHGIOHEGOIHWNVCY

Sorry, just me slamming on my keyboard in rage. 
Man, the books were great. If only the movies could FUCKING GET THEM RIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back