Camp Half-Blood Redefined

XxJuliaxX said:
What if ... I eat the train :o
YES YOU HAVE!! But Lucky belted out like five paragraphs and she used to only write like two lines and it is so much more descriptive and thorough than it used to be
You can't eat the Flaming Cheese Train, he's family! *Train whistle sounds* 
Don't leave me sister!

But I'm all out of pie and trains are pretty much my go-to when I run out of pie ; -;

OKAY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! BUT STILL, YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT THE WORST HERE ... THE WORST RPERS HAVE ALREADY ABANDONED US 
BUT I DIDDDDDDDD D: i just thought it was implied that she was falsely calling herself a bad rper

XxJuliaxX said:
But I'm all out of pie and trains are pretty much my go-to when I run out of pie ; -;
OKAY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! BUT STILL, YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT THE WORST HERE ... THE WORST RPERS HAVE ALREADY ABANDONED US
Well....

You can't eat FCT!

Jarpy, I think our Crazy is affecting Miss Julia

Jarpy, don't let the sanity in the air mess with your better judgement

Gotta Wife Em All

10404109_10152244273681943_831915135829566551_n.jpg

A guy commented on this: How I would purpose with this ring: "Random female, I CHOOSE YOU!!!!" *aggressively throws ring and smacks her in the forehead*

He has Insanity and Weirdness!

LuckyANDKitty said:
Gotta Wife Em All
10404109_10152244273681943_831915135829566551_n.jpg

A guy commented on this: How I would purpose with this ring: "Random female, I CHOOSE YOU!!!!" *aggressively throws ring and smacks her in the forehead*

He has Insanity and Weirdness!
Brilliant! I'll have to use that sometime!

JustanotherRPer said:
Sorry sister... All of us are a little sane sometimes...
*sighs* That is sadly true... You can't rid the world of sanity, just like you can't rid it of insanity 

XxJuliaxX said:
HERE, JARPY, ARE FIVE STARS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. :five::five::five::five::five:
... I can eat anything >.<
BUT NOT FCT

Also, Flaming Cheese Train have you eaten the foxx yet?

Hmmm...

10259024_10152053093225919_6763861092482021724_n.png

Completely off topic by Hero name was Green Lamp, so close to Green Lantern! Why don't I have a random lantern on my bedside table. *writes on list of things to do that I'll never do myself and hands to one of the Lusty Maids*

What? *Train finally eats Bishop* 
Julia, my dear, are you suffering from sanity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back