Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Fine. I trust you. It's probably in the junk pile. *ties really long rope around waist then ties other end off rope to a pole* I'm goin' In! *Jumps into pile with a lot of the rope following me in*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have enough sanity, Thank you very much 
I've been messing with the color scheme of RPnation for some reason

Well, you need more INsanity then, Lucky, my dear sibling. All you need to become insane is: A giant pile of dead fish with their entrails replaced with cheese; forty Argonian maids; and a plumber.

Uh, I'm not that insane yet. But here's something that's Weird AND Insane

Little Baby's Ice Cream Commercial

little-baby-s-ice-cream-o.gif

Oh yes! I love this! Did you know I gave the creators the idea for it? 
You see, they came across my palace, and I had covered my self in cheese, and was eating it off of my head, and they thought it was a brilliant idea! Really though, that's just what I do on Tuesdays.

I'm not the tiniest bit surprised Sister. I kind of suspected that you gave them this idea.

She's giving you a song sister! *Claps in approval* 
But please do tell me Jarpy, how did they come up with the person being made out of ice cream?

I love it! You get free Daedric cheese Kitty!
JrUbgKe.jpg

And sister, immediately after they saw me eating cheese off of myself, I decided to try to scare them off. So I turned into a cheese person, in an attempt to frighten them. But instead they laughed! Can you believe it?! 
So they decided to use that, but with ice cream instead of cheese.

They must have gotten your blessing of Insanity as a child 
*laughs giddly* Sister! I think you're crushing her! *says happily*

Daedric cheese is considered a blessing in some cultures! Of course, those cultures are also completely bonkers, like me. Other cultures considered it an omen of bad things to come. That depends on your definition of bad. Do you consider being eaten by a train made of flaming cheese to be bad?

Did you notice that both of our names also end in Y! That makes us twin goddess together we're the twin goddess of crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back