Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I've currently read up until page 1259 because I accidentally missed one of the alerts. Should I consider reading the rest or is it just going to be all about Doctor Who 
... and did Bishop just roll here in a bearrel 
... Aww ... I was hoping we were on a roll with all these nice, detailed posts ...

This is so me.
b55f4f29777586461e421181771b67f1.jpg

XxJuliaxX said:
I've currently read up until page 1259 because I accidentally missed one of the alerts. Should I consider reading the rest or is it just going to be all about Doctor Who 
... and did Bishop just roll here in a bearrel 
... Aww ... I was hoping we were on a roll with all these nice, detailed posts ...
The Doctor put him in a pound where he escaped met a bear, got put in a barrel, and rolled into some rocks. After the button the wipes away the existence of DW was destroyed. 
THE TALES OF LEO ARE NOT STUPID! THEY ARE BRILLIANT! #TeamLeoForTheWin

Well yes I read the part about Bishop rolling into some rocks in a bearrel but I have not read the last 10 pages. Someone tell me at what page all the Doctor Who stuff stops!!

Oh gods, now Adelina has to steal phones and go on a phone-destroying adventure for TWO other people ... WHY, HOLO, WHY????

Hmm... Maybe I should say Violet has her phone too... Just to add to the phone destroying adventure. At least she has the excuse that she doesn't know, because she doesn't know anything at all about how monsters and stuff works.

NOT JUST ANTHONY! BOTH ANTHONY AND DAMIAN HAVE PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO JARPIE! THREE DEMIGOD PHONES AT ONCE WILL BRING MONSTERS COMING AT US LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE ADELINA!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CHARACTERS WHILE YOU STILL CAN! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back