Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Yeah, it'd be best not to ask... Never ask about fanfics, or look them up

I looked up the Zux fanfic, and now I want to slap someone straight to Cerberus in Hades

Porque, no es mí culpa si quiere ponerse como un lobo. Pero cuando mato el pinche chingadera que el quiera tener le va como mate su madre. Ahora me vale verga.

The fucks not given 
If mason exploded... would all of you die? cuz you know... volcano... lava.... none of u are resistant to lava.... only mason...

Also so everyone knows....

READ THE FUKING POSTS! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON! MASON DID NOT JUST SUDDENLY DROP EVELYNN. SHE WAS PRIED FROM HIS HANDS BY ALEC! PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO NOT MAKE THIS A FUKING MASSACRE.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Ok that was a mistake on my part I didn't see that post. Also I'd like to point out the irony of the fact that you posted this and that you misreading one of my posts led to the burning of Manny and everyone in that room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't read on line or two. I skimmed in the vehicle while driving and the fuks i give right now are in the negative so... Enjoy.

Fantastic, I wrote this huge paragraph about how Helena seemed to be asleep. Bye bye, work. I should really post faster xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back