Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Vegas...you should jump off the Stratosphere! It's fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying with my uncle. His house is huge and he's got a pool and Jacuzzi, so I'll probably be swimming a lot 
Also, can someone PLEASE catch me up on what I've missed? I got grounded from the internet.

You were? Oh my god I am so sorry. That is the worst punishment anyone can face.

Well, they were sparring when suddenly basilisks came out in front of the hotel, and they fought them. In the fight, Violet lost her arm. Now they're just sorta hanging out in the hotel, and are about to go to a restaurant to get some food.

Ryan, did I get anything wrong?

That's enough, but what about Helena? Can someone explain that to me? 
There, I made a long detailed post just for you @XxJuliaxX

Make a post, and then describe your whole background very elaborately and talk about your character's thoughts and feelings towards other characters and what's going on and stuff

NO! THE ONE LINERS SHALL RETURN! ALONG WITH CTHULU AND THE FACELESS ONES AND EVERY OTHER STEREOTYPICAL CULT SUMMONING THING! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!

Nah, just kidding. I'll try not to make one liners.

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!

:o YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO HAS GOOD GRAMMAR? *makes it a priority to find grammar errors in Jarpie's posts*

Arkham Asylum. It's where all of his villains go when he arrests them. 
They go there even if they're not insane, which leads me to question Gotham's legal system.

The Joker is the most awesome person in Arkham Asylum. And if you need someone to questions Gotham's Legal System with, just talk to Anarchy he has some very good points.

*high fives back* You're picturelessness is surprisingly making my eyes hurt

Have I ever told you that I do a brilliant impression of Harley Quinn?

Love it. My 4 favorite guys in Batman are Anarchy, the Riddler, Joker, and Nightwing. 2 favorite girls are Catwoman and Harley Quinn. 
I always start my impression of her by saying Bat Brain, because that's the easiest way for me to start imitating her.

Gollum creeps me out, I literally watched the last movie in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy a few days ago. The fish eating thing was just sick *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back