Camp Half-Blood Redefined

But i'm posting in the third person so my characters don't have to know her. If I were posting in first person I would give a description.

Writing in third person doesn't mean you can't describe further than your characters' actions and words :) It just means that you speak from a different perspective so that it's more consistent with the rest of the RP and people know whom you're talking about.

Julia thank you for politeness but I have enough trouble mentally trying to stretch posts as much as I do already and i've been tring to improve but frankly I still suck at it.

Which is probably why all my roleplays get views and not much else.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're definitely better than you were before! Just take the time to go over your post when you're done and add detail where you can. Find every opportunity to describe something or your character's thoughts. People are constantly thinking. Make your character who they are.

ATTENTION Rainbowwave is not part of the rp

"I have to leave Camp Half-Blood Redefined. I will be busy for the next 2 weeks and i will not have much time to catch up and post and such."

-RainbowWave

I'm grabbing my very first post ever.

holothewisewolf said:
a small black wolf pup stumbled out into a clearing with two wolves one eating a rabbit and the pup passed out from hunger
There it is ugly as ever. That was two years ago on christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

klasjdfknawmekltnkjnkNJKONGAJKOENGCKLANJ

mj moahogav m

aj nhok vaehoj ojaneo3mai4u3hvio y3ioum3u480mbakojym90ja,v90u34906un0p jv;.,b op ji3y0nu

YPA3UMB90U3QBM0I9UJm 90b8jumiw54mbyjum\

aobjsjmnisjbmojisn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back