Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Well okay ... minus the spiky green hair and the weird yellow ball in his mouth! 
Or is that a mushroom? A potato?

I've watched the anime that picture is from. Also Yeah that Green haired Baby gives the guy he's with demon powers. So congrats Ryan you just turned Nugget into a green haired Devil Baby *claps*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You watched it? I'm watching it right now.

No I didn't turn nugget into a devil baby

Doesn't my 35% ownership over nugget in some way remind you of Oga?

Julia reminds me of aoi or hilda...i don't know which one

Kinda, but I'm not the one to ask about comparing characters. I watched it like two years ago. It was like the second anime I ever watched.

HUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought it was bizarre that you didn't react to my posting on page 333 or anything for that matter WELL THEN!

I've watch good, bad, terrible, and amazing amines. I got into it after a friend showed me Evangelion. I never finished it, cause I didn't really like it, but I gave Beelzebub a try and I loved it. Still watch anime today. Actually I'm watching one called Deamon King Daimon. And it's got the same "You will become a Demon King in the future" theme.

Also do you think Nugget will grow up to be a Demon King?

XxJuliaxX said:
HUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought it was bizarre that you didn't react to my posting on page 333 or anything for that matter WELL THEN!
Exactly like aoi aka kunieda

-_-

I didnt feel the need to rush you

WELL okay

What? Nugget is adorable and he will not be a demon king! He does not need to be a king to be awesome. He is just awesome and adorable and cuddly and lovable <33333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back