Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Dr. Who? Hehe get it? Like how I was asking you who that was, but it is also like Dr. Who the time lord... I crack myself up. I'll stop now...

Quite true. Your corgi has a different colored face than the rest of it's body. So that makes it a raccoon. The Coon!!!! I am going to call you that now. :D

The corgi pic I have has a jacket on, and his muzzle is white. Nothing else! I'm not a raccoon and... Nope I'm done! *walks into Dog Castle and slams door*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so jealous. Has anyone ever done the weeds? Haha just kidding, I just wanted to say do the weeds... I'll stop again...

Ya you are! :P This is my first rp that has started and I am signed up for my brother's but he hasn't started it yet :P

We need a nickname for Kiotaro! Kio! Taro! Ki! Kiro! Kiota! Otaro! Kiot! Aro!

I only follow the most amazing person in the world c': <3

Wait, Jerika is rooming by herself? That's the smartest idea I've ever heard! Flawless! She will be able to contact the scientists without anyone knowing and tell them about all the demigods' plans. ^-^ So convenient.

The Siren working for the scientists and spying on the demigods. She admitted it to the group, but the group is extremely gullible so they just let her stay and ignored Adelina's distrust :3

HUMPH! That couldn't be more obvious, Momma Jarpy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back