Camp Half-Blood Redefined

The second you gave me an alert I got all the alerts from earlier today and my phone began sending me alerts again normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually really tempted to post what I have right now but um I am sort of only on the sixth paragraph

NOT SO GREAT. It's 1:50 AM and a MOSQUITO KEEPS FLYING IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxJuliaxX said:
I am actually really tempted to post what I have right now but um I am sort of only on the sixth paragraph
NOT SO GREAT. It's 1:50 AM and a MOSQUITO KEEPS FLYING IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um...close your window? You should buy an electric tennis racket like what I have here at my house

My window has a screen so I have no idea how it got in! Ooh I used to have an electric tennis racket it was SOOO COOL and I got to kill bugs all the time and it was so fun and I got to watch them burn and yell "TAKE THAT, MOSQUITO! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BITING ME!" but then it broke :c

I love it when my parents are watching a movie because they stop bothering me

XxJuliaxX said:
My window has a screen so I have no idea how it got in! Ooh I used to have an electric tennis racket it was SOOO COOL and I got to kill bugs all the time and it was so fun and I got to watch them burn and yell "TAKE THAT, MOSQUITO! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BITING ME!" but then it broke :c
I love it when my parents are watching a movie because they stop bothering me
Electric tennis rackets are really handy

that's kind of what my youngest sister says...but eh she hits that flying thing anyway

english-motherfr-do-you-speak-it.jpg

I love electric tennis rackets they are so awesomeee. I killed moths with it too. Moths burned better because of their wings. But I haven't seen a moth in our house for a while. ALWAYS MOSQUITOES ;~; I want another electric tennis racket. In fact, all tennis rackets should have a button that switches it to electric so that when you're playing tennis and a bug flies in your face then you can just whack it with your electric tennis racket.

Noooo!!! Violet will not die. She might become badly poisoned though

Usually there are just spiders in my house...probably because I'm near the beach-ish?

Did you guys know that there was a time Julia just kept non-stop posting in the actual rp?

I have woods at the sides and back of our house since we're at the end of the neighborhood. Soo pretty in the winter.

It wasn't non-stop! I just posted more often. It was when I had less to post about because all my character could think about was one person! And I was really anxious to get it over with.

Yesss. Wait, who is rooming with Jerika again?

Holo, I think you're actually getting a lot better than when you began here. Your posts are lengthier and more detailed than before. So don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back