Camp Half-Blood Redefined

JustanotherRPer said:
Because I look at how good other people's posts are, and I realize I'll never be as good as them, and I realize there's no point trying.
You're pretty good in the X-Men rp. Just set a paragraph length goal for yourself

That's no way to think. You've gotta keep trying. If you give up then you'll never be able to achieve anything. Keep at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't let other people set my goals especially when the goal ids creativity. The point i'm making ids that you don't have to impress others. Unless you want to impress you don't worry about it.

JustanotherRPer said:
NO ELLIPSES ARE ALLOWED EITHER IN THE PRESENCE OF JARPIE! 
ALL WHO FOLLOW THE GREAT JARPY WILL BE SPARED!
But I follow The Great Nyan Cat

JustanotherRPer said:
Sorry Lucky, I'm leaving.
Hmm.... How should I kill off Violet?
You must still talk to me or I'll send Nyan Cat after you. And something dramatic probs

Okay, this is how I'd do it if I were to kill off Violet.

Violet charged at the Basilisk, her short sword in hand. Unfortunately, due to focusing on the monster, she missed a rock on the ground. She tripped over the rock, then was impaled on her own sword.

JustanotherRPer said:
Okay, this is how I'd do it if I were to kill off Violet.
Violet charged at the Basilisk, her short sword in hand. Unfortunately, due to focusing on the monster, she missed a rock on the ground. She tripped over the rock, then was impaled on her own sword.
NYAN CAT says it needs more cats

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THE ULTIMATE OVERLORD LIKE THAT PEASANT SCUM! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST TO DIE WITH YOUR PUNY CHARACTER!!!!!!

And Jarp apparently your age on your profile thing says your 14. I'm pretty sure all of us are older than you anyway. Just use the good posts as examples.

savagePEST said:
[/walks into OOC]

[/leaves OOC]
oh how fancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back