Camp Half-Blood Redefined

*snickers* I don't think the admins like me. I've given them a lot of trouble in the period of a week.

I have STEM Camp all this week from 8:45 to 4:30 You guys are torturing me by how much you post in just that amount of time!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SIGGIE IS NO LONGER YOUR SIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!! Was it the mods?

Not me!!!!!!!! I've been busy too!

I am making a motion!

There should be at least an hour between posts! And posts shall be detailed and have thoughts rather than just actions and words! Because characters are so much more than actions and words!

I take that back you guys would probably force me to leave. I'm not capable of gathering enough inspiration to make large posts like that.

You could try to make a step-by-step process of what your character is doing, perhaps show their personality in their movements. When Spike pops up, add some other dog things, like he wags his tail or bounces around in excitement before giving Violet a loving lick.

Or you could add detail, like the setting or appearances. All that jazz.

It takes getting used to [/shrugs]

Mhm. Gotta be able to feel the character. Be that character. Try to give off his personality through the way he does things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back