Camp Half-Blood Redefined

30 pages? That's nothing!!! GUYS, YOU HAVE TO CALM YOUR POSTING DOWN! EVEN SOUPIE AGREES!

NO! HELENA WILL NOT LOVE ANYONE BUT MASON! SHE WILL FOREVER LOVE HIM BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. But I think Max should have a crush on her c; That would be cute. Or Cupid. I don't know about both lol 
If ... If she loves someone else, I will be disappointed in her ;~; And Mason's soul will weep in Elysium.

Mars is Roman, and Ares is Greek. They are technically the same person but they have different personalities and reputations and appearances and all that.

XxJuliaxX said:
30 pages? That's nothing!!! GUYS, YOU HAVE TO CALM YOUR POSTING DOWN! EVEN SOUPIE AGREES!
NO! HELENA WILL NOT LOVE ANYONE BUT MASON! SHE WILL FOREVER LOVE HIM BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. But I think Max should have a crush on her c; That would be cute. Or Cupid. I don't know about both lol 
If ... If she loves someone else, I will be disappointed in her ;~; And Mason's soul will weep in Elysium.
I gave you all night dammit.

Yeah, I know. But it's weird that he was just like yeah they're the same, BUT DIFFERENT!!! I don't understand why you would right books about essentially the same stuff though . . . Egyptian I can understand, is a lot different, but Greek and Roman seems to close to bother making two different series about. Sounds like milking . . .

They are connected and the personalities are pretty different. Roman gods are a lot more cruel cold and militaristic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back