Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Well seeing that Bruce hasn't bathed in the river styx I THINK DAMIAN COULD GUT HIM LIKE A FISH.

BishopOfKings said:
Hey Is Ryan still in the Lobby and also Is he still blind?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last time he was in the lobby...he was with Max. Yes he is still blind. He was deep in thought and accidentally exited the elevator on the floor where the rooms are, instead of the lobby

Good for violet. Now listen focker Damian want given his name because it sounded nice he was given that name because he is a sadistic egotistical prick who likes the sight of blood no matter where it comes from.

If this is about how Damian's character sheet doesn't tell you his weak spot. It doesn't say so you guys don't do the. "Hey I know that." Even though your characters shouldn't.

Cool! But you know how Percy Jackson bathed in the River Styx but lost his invincibility after he touched Roman territory? Damian has been in Camp Jupiter during the two years before now, right?

Wrong he is with them but as a spy so he never actually stepped into the river outside their camp.

She has wings and works for the scientists. Plus I said she would be appearing along the trip. *Grins Evilly* *Sam steps into OOC* Oh Ryan! I want to "Talk" to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back