Camp Half-Blood Redefined

@BritishIrishman Yep the party

The party will surprisingly put this plot back on track so it's the perfect time to jump in. I guess you can go to Alec's house and be his nephew that he's known for awhile? Then suddenly join us as we go to the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 
@XxJuliaxX We are all headed to a party...oh idea! Maybe you can use your telepathic powers and communicate with Ryan or someone else and through that, whoever you communicate with can lead you to us because the rest of your group got captured (and you were able to get away because of your intelligence)....if you need me to elaborate just start a conversation with me. [This can take place before we all go to the party so that you can jump into the rp before the event happens]

RyanJXavier said:
@BritishIrishman Yep the party
The party will surprisingly put this plot back on track so it's the perfect time to jump in. I guess you can go to Alec's house and be his nephew that he's known for awhile? Then suddenly join us as we go to the party.

@XxJuliaxX We are all headed to a party...oh idea! Maybe you can use your telepathic powers and communicate with Ryan or someone else and through that, whoever you communicate with can lead you to us because the rest of your group got captured (and you were able to get away because of your intelligence)....if you need me to elaborate just start a conversation with me. [This can take place before we all go to the party so that you can jump into the rp before the event happens]
Ah yes, that sounds like a great idea!

Hmm I am just thinking over how she should discover that she has telepathic powers in such little time, as she hasn't discovered that ability yet.

By the way, Ryan. I've had plans to start an event for a while, with a monster attack. These many halfbloods all in the same area is no doubt catching a lot of attention. When should I throw in my Manticore?

Maybe when we start traveling the world and try taking out the seven different scientist hqs...perfect time for an attack. (Or maybe even at the party)

BRB!

Traveling the world, huh. The its a good thing my character has been all around the world, plus i might be able to get us around through the fact that his mothers a pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back