Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Oh, by the way, this is my true form

Evil_cat_01.jpg

Soon, fox.

Soon.

Ryan, why do all of the gods keep attacking Ryan?

And of course Mason is a main character! What would you expect if you left a group that cared about you?

XxJuliaxX said:
Ryan, why do all of the gods keep attacking Ryan?
And of course Mason is a main character! What would you expect if you left a group that cared about you?
I actually don't know. I was thinking that I could come up with some random reason later on in the rp. But for now it's just because of his idea that the gods were the ones who destroyed the camp...I really don't know. I need to study for AP US History right now because I need to take the actual AP test tomorrow.

I got burned by an extension cord. Almost went to the hospital, now I'm in pain....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I got it looked at by a pharmacist since I only had two noticeable burns and they were only on the top of my skin

I also have a burn on my thigh from a couple of weeks ago I think it was from the metal stand strip on the back of my phone heating up. And I got my nail clipped badly this morning and it hurts. I've just been having a bad day

Oh and I've gotten shocked in my finger by my wall plug. My muscles in my left arm hurt for a good few minutes

I once poured Hydrochloric Acid all over me while it was boiling.

It was almost as if it were at 2:30 this afternoon.

Oh wait...

>.<

Guys! Don't people ever teach you about safety? *shakes head in disappointment*

Feel better, people that got burned - seems to be a trend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back