Camp Half-Blood Redefined

So they will be in the airplane later with us, just not while we're on it?

When Cupid shoots his arrow, only two people will be affected, right? So most people will be doing nothing, like is required for us to time skip.

*waits to be slapped for being difficult*

Lol well we arent done with our thing and everyone wanted to skip. So we are gonna wing it

Tapatalk via Tablet

Do our characters have a plausible explanation for abandoning them?

*keeps waiting to be slapped for being difficult*

XxJuliaxX said:
So they will be in the airplane later with us, just not while we're on it?
When Cupid shoots his arrow, only two people will be affected, right? So most people will be doing nothing, like is required for us to time skip.

*waits to be slapped for being difficult*
Since we are travelling, people will be given the option to walk around, sight see, try to get into the HQ, and help with taking the Cupid victims away from their current interests.

Can we just say that within the time skip we tried to contact them but it couldn't work? Maybe Adelina tried to contact them with her power? If not then maybe we've been waiting for a while and just decided to go

What if it's raining? And couldn't people do that in Florida too?

But if Adelina did try, it would work. And we are compassionate towards a Siren that was a spy for the scientists but we abandon two demigods at a volcano

*continues to wait to be slapped for being deliberately difficult*

Don't forget about our tourist roles and me being an annoying meat pie vendor.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

How about they left an iris, message saying that they were staying at the volcano till Mason recovers

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, exactly that, Techie! I am still in the debating mood after the debate we had in history today.

Is it a big thing to Iris message them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back