Camp Half-Blood Redefined

He wasn't randomly selected anyway. I didn't miss anyone, right? Jason is lucky that I remembered Jerika and Evette.

XxJuliaxX said:
But if I must be honest, I was quite pleased with the result of the second one ;)  
Okay, but he might get sick, if the tracking device is the same with demigods as it is with rats
So then it IS Cupid?

Hey Julia pick a number.....1 or 2.

It's for the type of love thing that Cupid will give the person he will shoot (No not Lucky, the other person)

He has specialized spells for some people he hates. Depending on which number you choose, he will either keep that type of spell or change it up a little.

Too late to change your number!

In a way it's better...then again worse...but maybe better.

However the spell has only changed 25% so...yeah

A few people by now might know who Cupid will shoot. Those people have been a part of this rp since day 1, because Cupid only uses customized spells for very few people

It will enhance the way the person would actually court (is court the word?) a person he likes...

in other words he will be less all up on your face with his lips like what you did to Ryan

Then again, Cupid's unchanged part of the spell will make the person go crazy for you the rest of the time

This person will go especially all out in the last 4 hours or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back