Camp Half-Blood: Kronos Returns

Name: Jonah Raze "Slaughter Master"

Godly Parent: Circe (She is I checked, twice)

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Hostile, will kill with out hesitation if you attack him. When not fighting he is very nice towards smaller people who aren't a threat to him. Though he acts tough he is scared that someone will try to torture him.

Weapon: Ancient sword, name unknown.

Anubis+-Corrupt-+Sword.png

Items: Large cloak that hides his body from view. Ancient tome that makes felines of all sizes like him. A bottle of old wine that reacts to his body like adrenaline.

Pegasus: None, Runs everywhere

Other: Bio: At the age of fifteen his mother struck down his best friend, in reaction he sought her out to kill her. When he found her he confronted her after killing her guards. As he was about to strike her down she turned and hit him with a beam of a beastly curse. His mother knew he loved his friend as a brother, and seeing his ferocity against her guards she said," You are a beast, a ferocious monster. You have created death where it is not your right. You are hound, and no son of mine." He was thrown back into our world, but as a deformed person he was hunted down by governments, caught in Saudi Arabia he was tortured and almost killed. He watched as emotionless men and women tore his body apart to see the cause for its abnormal changes, for "science". He didn't trust anyone so when he got his chance, he killed them all with his alien body. He headed anywhere he wouldn't be attacked. Slaughtering nonhuman and human attackers along the away.

Appearance: He is a solid 320 pounds 6'7" and he built like a brick house. He has more surgical scars than regular skin. His ears sprout up beyond the top of his head. His eyes are a bright yellow. His feet and legs grew larger, making him faster, his feet had inhuman talons on them, that of a hellhound. He grew a long thick tail that would only weaken human, (no god mode bro). His mouth was turned into a snout accented with many sharp dog like teeth. His skin looks as if burned to a crisp, black. His hands grew and so did his nails, to claws. He resembles his former self, but only a bit. He hunts for a way to break the curse.
Commission__human_Anubis_by_FreyjasTraene.jpg

@Nico Fixed it for ya :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Circe isn't a god ._.

She's a sorceress and please keep it human.

Have you even read the Percy Jackson books?

Circe/Kirke is a goddess by blood, you may not acknowledge her as one but she is, we can bring it down to simple facts if you wish. And no I haven't but I like greek mythology :) . He is still human, as many curses are broken it can be broken, simple deeds and a riddle. But if you wish I will not argue, it was far fetched to actually have a realistic and different character seeing that many gods would hate and curse their bastard children, suppose mythological facts are frowned upon, my bad. I'll just go ahead and make him bland.

http://gyazo.com/d5828fb1212f0cef8cf655011c482d77

Name:

Lindsey Janine Lydell

Female

Godly Parent:

Harmonia

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Personality:

Extremely loyal to those who appreciate her friendship, Lindsey is a nurturer. She likes to take care of and protect those she most deeply cares about no matter the cost. Lindsey likes making other feel good and can be very charitable. She's always looking for ways to help and give to others in need. If you need a shoulder to cry on or a pair of listening ears, Lindsey is your girl however she is closed off about her own emotions due to trust issues.

It's hard for Lindsey to make friends due to her insecure self. Usually this makes Lindsey have a negative view on life, but she still goes out of her way to make others feel better than she does. Lindsey is really sensitive and easily hurt. She lives in the past poking at the wounds others have left behind and not letting anyone come in to heal them. Nevertheless, Lindsey is a very strong girl. She speaks up for herself when needed and is quiet independent, provided that her bottled up emotions don't get the best of her.

Weapon:

Although she would rather not use it, Lindsey carries a bronze dagger that was embedded with fragments of the Necklace of Harmonia. A person person wounded by the dagger would suffer the same as if he/she were wearing the Necklace of Harmonia. (Lindsey had never used the dagger)

Items:

Her collection of bird feathers.

Her favorite book, Walden

A camera

Pegasus:

None

Other:

Likes: Smell of Old Books// Watching Movies// Stuffed Animals// Chocolate// Helping Others.

Dislikes: Betrayal// Meat// Insects// Pollen (She's allergic)// Seeing people sad

Appearance:

x_b84d1d83.jpg

jole875 said:
Circe/Kirke is a goddess by blood, you may not acknowledge her as one but she is, we can bring it down to simple facts if you wish. And no I haven't but I like greek mythology :) . He is still human, as many curses are broken it can be broken, simple deeds and a riddle. But if you wish I will not argue, it was far fetched to actually have a realistic and different character seeing that many gods would hate and curse their bastard children, suppose mythological facts are frowned upon, my bad. I'll just go ahead and make him bland.
http://gyazo.com/d5828fb1212f0cef8cf655011c482d77
:D Maybe he is more 'deformed', lanky with maybe pointed ears and a slightly extended nails and teeth, with a oddly large mouth and nose? :D That's just my suggestion~

:) No problem, like she tried to curse him, but it didn't have the results she wanted, and maybe, if it's cool with Nico; a small tail, like a nubby tail or a stump

Necalli Mars

• Name: Necalli Mars

Nicknames: Nelli, Calli, Wheelie

Godly Parent: Hepheastus

Sexuality: Sapiensexual, though he forgets about crushes sometimes.

Year: Fifth

tumblr_mkjt2mUd0q1r019lgo3_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All accepted other then @jole875 because me and Warrior find that you are a bit demanding and have coped an attitude with both of us, we have decided not to let you join this RP. Plus you haven't read the books.

Attention everyone that still wants to be in this roleplay! I will be remaking it, as the owner is too busy to be the owner of the roleplay, it will be the same everything, the character sheet will have one or two new add-ons but that's it! I will link it when I am done!

:D Alright, there are very few changes, here it is <3 Staring on the overview tab, once two people post their characters, I'll post the starter! :D

CLICK TO GO TO THE NEW THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back