Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Ariadne: Hm?? I think she's using the randomized to just if her shipping choices.....I'm not totally against it.......

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ariadne: Hm?? I think she's using the randomized to just if her shipping choices.....I'm not totally against it.......

[/QUOTE]
SAME

Ariadne: *eyes Cassia warily* Poison me and I crush you..... *beet red*

Callum: Despite the harsh words she looks likes she's looking forward to that kiss. Better make it a good one.

Inigo: *reappears* uh Mate's why are yah lot sitting round a longneck grinnin' like shot foxes?

Simon: don't ask me! Currently experimenting with chesticles

Jayden: Did someone mention boobs?!

Inigo: oh Rack off yah Seppo perve!

Jayden: English! Do! You! Speak! It!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum: * moves and sits next to Catherine* Ello luv, still brooding or are you fighting that ever burning desire to snog again? *Grins *

Cassia: Ooh, I might slip you a little bit in there. Well, shall we? *Pulls Ariadne over and gives her a kiss, slipping her a bit of tongue*

Catherine: *narrows her eyes at him*I'm brooding. Don't think that kiss changes anything you Peacock.*bares her teeth at him slightly, before flicking her tongue, her tongue stud glints lightly*

Lia: So Simon missed getting kissed then.

Ariadne: don't you da-!!! *kisses Cassia following her lead. Her hand closes around a rock and clenches turning the poor thing to dust easily*

Callum: *looks at the stud* So that's what I felt in there, made for and..interesting snog to say the least. Makes me want to possibly even earn another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back